1. To login into the forum, use the GAMESinFLAMES Account you created on your first login into the game.
    Dismiss Notice

Beginners Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Juuliodbms, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Juuliodbms

Juuliodbms New Member

Guys i've seen a lot of people with a lot of questions. Here we go, when you start the game you can configure your chat options, right click on "Normal" and configure it to avoid spam information;
    You need recharge spell stones to recharge your skill stone, you can craft those stones at crafter;
    Theres a topic on the forum for the "Lords of the Land" quest, and another topic for dungeon locations;
    Cant find a dungeon? Press m, click on a map and check superior right side on your map;
    To get more "EP" you need "ST(Strike Points)" you need to level up your weapon to get more strike points and then get more EP points, you can equip up to 5 weapons and all of them count to increase your "ST" (Remember you level your weps with "Spell Stones");
    If you are level 28 and have no more quests to do, go to Freya and buy new quests.
    Need EoD(Essence of Darkness")? Check this topic:
    How to get essence of darkness/reinforcement stones (elogamerr)
    Dont like the nation you are currently in? Move to teleporter and click on "Castle" on the right side of the castle you can change your nation. But be aware that if you do you will loose all your fame.
    Are you having connection problems? I dont know about you but steam is not quite good over here, if you are crashing because of your steam user download the client version in crush website, that way you don't have to play through steam.
    You need crystals and dont know how to find them? You can drop the stone crystals at dungeons and crush them at blacksmith. You can have all the information you need on this topic:
    Dungeon Ore/Plants Drop Location & Boss Location (Kawe)
    Remember people it's not about having the best equipment because you wont be able to use all of the best, your EP limits you! It's about having the best combination of equipment.
    Can't upgrade your gear? Check your item durability, if you dropped that item you can't upgrade it to RANK C thats because dropped items have 0 durability. You can only upgrade crafted or quest items."But my item have durability" Then you press i or esc and click on "Reinforce."
    You can buy VIP1 at the auction house for 6M!! You can't buy VIP 2,3 and 4 with gold, you have to buy jewels in the shop, check this topic:
    [GUIDE] VIP & Connection Rewards System(Ancalo)

#1 Juuliodbms, Oct 24, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
    Nabbith and BuGKiri like this.
  2. elogamerr

elogamerr New Member

You can add that : You can't buy VIP 2, 3 and 4 with gold, you have to buy jewels in the shop : check this topic:
    [GUIDE] VIP & Connection Rewards System(Ancalo)

Juuliodbms likes this.
  3. Nabbith

Nabbith Member

Add some links in there :D

4. Juuliodbms

Juuliodbms New Member

Unfortunetly all the info i have come from friends and the crush forum, but i'll see what i can do.

5. Nyxa

Nyxa Active Member

Just saw the wall of text with different text size, bold and underline. Nope. Not even interested in reading that style of writing. o_O

6. Juuliodbms

Juuliodbms New Member

Good, thats only for interested.

#6 Juuliodbms, Oct 25, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  7. kawe

kawe Active Member

That's precept quest and they don't give any exp.
    From what I've experienced with someone that made an alt and got stuck at lv 28, you'll have to finish the boss quest Tempest Fisher atleast to unlock the other repeatable quest (Demons).

8. andotness

andotness New Member

If you want not to run out of quest, don't turn in the yellow and purple if you have the blue (repeat) quest. Do them first and submit them first. It happens when no blue is given anymore, that's the time you turn in the purple one and it will open the blue quests (repeat) again. Then do them first until you're out of it, then turn in the new purple you had after submitting, so on and so fort. I've done this to my alts and reach level 30 in no time, plus I still have a lot of quests left undone. Even the land of the lord and some yellow and purple quests.

Hope it helps! Cheers!

Danohavek likes this.
  9. Danohavek

Danohavek Member

Yup most people doing this and gives a crap load of blue crystals.. OP :D

andotness likes this.
  10. andotness

andotness New Member

Haha true! You even run out of space for some time. xD

Danohavek likes this.
  11. jpcenk31

jpcenk31 New Member