1. To login into the forum, use the GAMESinFLAMES Account you created on your first login into the game.
    Dismiss Notice

Fort Cores Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by hadojin, Dec 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. hadojin

hadojin Member

Hello Since there isn't a guide about this and not many people had the pleasure to play around with all cores i'd like to serve to you with the information i gathered through experience. I'm sorry if the data isn't very accurate.

barrier.png
    Increasing Barriers : Most important cores. They increase the max amount of shields you can get in your fort,
    And at best you can use [low] Increase barrier (Adds 1 Shield) + Increase barrier (Adds 2 Shields)

recharge.png
    Recharging Barriers: These cores are used to increase the speed of gaining a shield in your fort, 20% for crafted core, 10% for [Low] At the shop

preserving.png
    Preserving barrier: This core is only useful when you're moving your fortress. Because if you move the fort your shields will reset and be 0. Unless you have Preserving installed. It will save your shields while moving around.

dimension.png
    Dimension movement: Moves your fort from a channel to another at a "RANDOM" land that is owned by your nation.
    -No you can't move to channel 3.
    -No you can't move to a channel with 4 forts in it.
    and this core is currently is under maintenance.

Conquest.png
    Legion Conquest : This core has 100 durability, can only be used twice and it captures an enemy land randomly (it even removes the shield bubble if theres one at that land) Cooldown is 60 minutes.

Increasing seal.png
    [Low] Increasing seal : I'm not very sure about this but i think its the core responsible for having more than 15 defender at fort. I believe it adds 10 slots for defenders to fight 25vs15.

upload_2016-12-2_22-19-43.png
    Spell Barrier of the Seal: This core stops Safety factor from dropping. Its very essential if you have gatherers..
    But if you use it, you also decrease the number of bosses on your channel..

upload_2016-12-2_22-21-56.png
    Amplified legion: Increases legion fame reward gained in battles by 20% each.

upload_2016-12-2_22-23-7.png
    Magic no entrance: a NO-ENTRY zone for all nations. Lasts 35 minutes.

upload_2016-12-2_22-25-7.png
    Twisted dimension: Adds 2 levels to a zone near the fortress...It's not functioning well at the moment.

Please correct me if i'm wrong at any point. The other cores work as stated in their description.
    Except Craftsman knowledge : Doesn't give 20%..I think 10.
    and I don't know if Increased Luck core is working because the change added value seems negligible.

-Rebel

esv likes this.
  2. emibabes69

emibabes69 New Member

Rebel how to create fort? T.T i already made a legion but i can't create fort

3. BuGKiri

BuGKiri Moderator
    Staff Member

make sure ur legion is top 20 in the legion leaderboard,
    also there cant be more than 4 forts per nation.

4. hadojin

hadojin Member

you must take the item "Construct fort" and go to the territory where you want to build your fort,
    But each nation can have only 4 forts per channel, and channel 3 is for system forts only you can't build there.

5. hadojin

hadojin Member

Or if you are capable, you can start a "Civil" war with one of your current nation forts, you put your bid it on saturday, and highest bid goes to war on monday, if you win you'll occupy the fort and the cores in it :D good luck

esv likes this.