1. To login into the forum, use the GAMESinFLAMES Account you created on your first login into the game.
    Dismiss Notice

General guide to gearing up and getting started

Discussion in 'Guides' started by esv, Jan 1, 2017.

1. esv

esv Member

Season 1: 1/1/17

General Tips:

> Set your QWER keys for quick skills
    > Get used to manually applying SP into artifacts
    > Always check auction house for equips with good additional effects
    > Dual line additional affects are ideal (Armor, MR, attack for non saints)
    > Durability is just a limit to how many times you can upgrade gear, your gear will not break at 0
    > All equips dropped by mobs have 0 durability and no additional effects.

From Level 1-30: Grind to 30

> Focus on Leveling up and replacing the novice weapons you get from the starter quests.
    > Join a legion, they should be able to help you with questions or maybe resources(medals, repeatable quest items) if you're lucky
    > Use spell stones from Daily reward, quests,and drops to upgrade non novice weapons
    > Crush gemstones/equip drops for crystals to craft Artifacts, replacing the 0 durability ones you get from mobs
    > Pay attention to the additional effects on all the artifacts you craft, these are what make or break your build
    > If you get good additional effects (Saints/Guardians want Armor/MR, Punishers want Attack/MR in general) then you can begin upgrading them using reinforcement stones.

Level 30+: Dungeon level 7 and 8, Precepts, and Bosses
    > Now you want to focus on artifacts, additional stats, and striker level
    > You're striker level is determined by you 5 equipped weapon levels and determines your EP amount. You want to get all 5 weapons to A22 for Striker 6 and have 15000 EP for better artifacts.
    > By now hopefully you have 5 non novice weapons upgraded enough, and can look to craft your desired skill stone (Punishers want the Knight skillstone, saints want Insight stone, guardians want Worrior Stone)

>Grind mobs in dungeon level 8 (T8) for spellstones to increase your weapon level and striker level (5 A22 for St6)
    >Grind mobs in dungeon level 7 (T7) for gold by selling equips, or gemstones to craft artifacts and pray for good stats
    >Grind Precept quests from Freya if you need medals
    >Grind bosses if you need any Essence

~For specific builds, ask the players who seem the best in their role, or inspect those who impress you and copy them~

2. hadojin

hadojin Member

That's helpful :D

1 more tip for beginners, if you can't kill the boss in npc territory, don't use strategy skill and win the battle by reaching 10000 tp :D

3. Zjoker

Zjoker New Member

I have reached 10k TP while taking land and nothing happens I can't solo the boss and I played for 2 days now onto my 3rd