1. To login into the forum, use the GAMESinFLAMES Account you created on your first login into the game.
    Dismiss Notice

Item locking and unlocking

Discussion in 'Game Suggestions' started by therasoo23, Jan 8, 2017.

1. therasoo23

therasoo23 New Member

There have been a lot of instances where players accidentally destroy or sell an equipment to an NPC. I have friends who had encountered this, some send a report to the devs and got their gears back while the others not. Some never bothered because "they believe their report will still be ignored". We can see that this is a problem for both players and the devs as well and I have a possible solution to this.
    (Aside from accidentally selling/destroy an equipment, this will also prevent our accounts from any possible hacking.)

The "Item Lock". A toolbar where we can lock an equipment singly. Once the item is locked, it is permanent (no duration), it cannot be destroyed, cannot be sold to an NPC, cannot be auctioned (if the item is NOT bound and locked), still can be deposited in warehouse and use by alt accounts.

Since we have the locking of items, there should also be "Item Unlock". Another toolbar for unlocking locked items. To avoid possible hacking as mentioned, item unlocking will last for 3 days until the item is unlocked. There are not much aid for item unlocking but it is still necessary if we accidentally lock a wrong equipment.

NOTE: Item Lock / Item Unlock only works on equipment.

- Hato

esv likes this.
  2. esv

esv Member

Yeah I see this a lot as well. It happens a lot and can be a very crippling mistake. A buyback option or something like this would be fantastic!

3. IH2D3K6E

IH2D3K6E New Member

is it really can take gear back which I sold??
    I sold…2 Knight skill stones
    Throns Armor A class +44armor
    and 50silver medals

come on this is the way keeps game alive man

makes you never stop farming

by the way

need a double check alertlog when craft stuff with jewels

4. BuGKiri

BuGKiri Moderator
    Staff Member

there is already an idea for Rebuy ... i gues this would fix this anyway ^^ ... but idont know when this gonna happen ...