1. To login into the forum, use the GAMESinFLAMES Account you created on your first login into the game.
    Dismiss Notice

Legions and Fortresses

Discussion in 'Guides' started by elogamerr, Oct 25, 2016.

1. elogamerr

elogamerr New Member

In this guide, you would learn several things about legions and fortress. I tried to explain the most. This guide allows you to know:
    - The bases of legions explained in detail
    - The bases of fortresses explained in detail
    - The legion stats for each level
    - The cores explained in detail
    - The laboratories explained in detail

Legions and Fortresses

Legions

The first thing to be known is that
    we can create a legion for 1 million golds by speaking to the NPC Kelsey in a fortress or in the castle. Your legion will be level 1 and can be level up until the level 10. A legion has got fame, a stock, golds and ether.

Fame

The fame determine the legion rank, if your legion is in the twenty first ones, so, the leader of the legion become a Marshal, then he can use the chat "Command" that he send a message to all players in the channel of your nation and the message is at the top middle of your screen, it is used for prepare the war and organize it. Too, the fame allows the leader of each legion to be elected/elector for the king of each nation (one per world). Check this topic:
    http://www.crush-game.com/forum/threads/quick-guide-about-kings-fortresses-laboratories.158/

Stock
    I don't know what it does. During the beta you could use it for sell ether to other legion as I recall.

Golds
    The legion gold allows to level up the guild (see below for the price), it allows to buy ether, it is used to pay the tax and to give a wage to the legion members depending of their contribution that you get during wars.

Ether
    You can get ether thanks to wars, it is used to get more legion golds or it is used to build laboratories(see below to understand this).

A legion has masteries that give some bonuses to legion members, it can be reset with legion gold.
    Legion level 1 :
    Member maximum : 60
    Exp to level up : 30 000
    Price to level up : 100 000 legion golds (I'm not sure, tell me if I'm wrong)
    Stock maximum : 100
    Mastery points : 1

Legion level 2 :
    Member maximum : 60
    Exp to level up : 204 000
    Price to level up : 220 000 legion gold
    Stock maximum : 400
    Mastery points : 3
    I don't know the others levels.

Fortresses

The fortresses can have cores. You can get cores to the NPC Arion and you can put this cores to the NPC Hadrian. The cores can bring some bonuses to the fortress or to the players (I believe it's only for the players who are in the legion which have the cores) like more shields to the fortress or more experience to a player. What is this shields ? The shields are a system which allows to a fortress to not be destroyed too quickly. If a fortress has 5 shields and you win a war in this territory, the fortress shield will come down to 4 and then you have to attack it again 4 times to declare a siege. During a siege, you have to be a lot of players if you want take this fortress, you have to be strategic, some players have to stay in the core stage however others players have to go to the guardian stage. When you capture a core, it decreases the guardian stats and when you destroyed the heart, it prevents the monsters (I don't remember the name) around the guardian from the respawning (1 heart destroyed = 1 respawning less) for example, if you destroy 1 heart and you kill 2 monsters, only 1 monster will respawn. To win the siege, you have to kill the guardian but be carefull, your opponents will be full SP.​
    Cores
    There are 5 cores that we can buy for 192 000 golds (your golds, not the legion golds) :
    [Low] Increasing Barrier
    [Low] Recharching Barrier
    [Low] Moving the Fortress
    [Low] Preserving Barrier
    [Low] Increasing Seal
    They are the "Low" cores, they can be found with stats multiplied by 2 in the following section :

There are 28 cores that we can craft : Some cores can be used (Active effect). You have to speak to Hadrian (where you put your cores) and you have to do a left click on the core that you want to use.
    Cores which don't need laboratories
    Increasing Barrier : Passive Effect : It increases the shields of the fort by 2 with a maximum of 10 shield. Example : If you have 2 shields with this core you will have 4 shields (there is a time to get the shields when you put your core). It starts with 100 durability and it loses 1 durability per hour. It gives 20 fame to the legion per hour.
    Recharging Barrier : Passive Effect : It decreases the recharge time of the shields by 20% (The fort gets back one shield every 30 minutes). Example : With this core your fort will get back his shield every 24 minutes . It starts with 100 durability and it loses 1 durability per hour. It gives 200 fame to the legion per hour.
    Preserving Barrier : Passive Effect : It increases the maximum amount of shields by 2 for the fort (I'm not sure). Example : With this core your fort can have 12 shields . It starts with 100 durability and it loses 1 durability per hour. It gives 20 fame to the legion per hour.Example : Not need . It starts with 100 durability and it loses 1 durability per hour. It gives 20 fame to the legion per hour. It loses 100 durability per using and it gives 2000 fame per using.
    Moving the fortress : Active Effect : You can move your fort unless 3 territories (so the maximum is 2 territories) around your fort. Example : Not need . It starts with 100 durability and it loses 1 durability per hour. It gives 20 fame to the legion per hour. It loses 10 durability per using and it gives 200 fame per using.
    Increasing seal : Active Effect : Enlarges the fort (Apparently your fort take 2 territories when you use this core but I'm not sure) and increases the safety by 10 (Safety is the chance to have a boss in a dungeon, more safety you get, less luck to see a boss in a dungeon) around the fort. Example : Not need . It starts with 100 durability and it loses 1 durability per hour. It gives 10 fame to the legion per hour. It loses 50 durability per using and it gives 500 fame per using.
    Add-on:Reinforce Nexus : Active Effect : It builds a reinforced Nexus on the selected area (you select it when you left click on the core). The Nexus has got more HP, armor and damage during a war. Example : Not need . It starts with 100 durability and it loses 1 durability per hour. It gives 20 fame to the legion per hour. It loses 100 durability per using and it gives 2000 fame per using.
    Add-on:Gathering Red Ether : Active Effect : It puts a Gathering Red Ether on the selected area. You can use it 30 minutes after you put it, if you wait to use it it will change nothing. When the Gathering is used, it will gather one Blue Ether (yes, it's Blue Ether, don't ask me why) every 30 minutes. Example : Not need . It starts with 100 durability and it loses 1 durability per hour. It gives 40 fame to the legion per hour. It loses 100 durability per using and it gives 4000 fame per using.
    Vitality of the Fortress : Active Effect : It will set the SP at their maximum (your gear/artifacts will be 100% upgraded) during the wars in a zone of 3 territories around the fort. Example : You will destroy your opponents if they have just started to attack the territory. It starts with 100 durability and it loses 1 durability per hour. It gives 50 fame to the legion per hour. It loses 20 durability per using and it gives 1000 fame per using.

#1 elogamerr, Oct 25, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  2. elogamerr

elogamerr New Member

Reserved time : Active Effect : It remove all the cooldown when you use the reserved time core. Example : If you use a moving fortress core, then you use the reserved time core, you will be able to reuse instantly the moving fortress core. It starts with 100 durability and it loses 1 durability per hour. It gives 10 fame to the legion per hour. It loses 100 durability per using and it gives 1000 fame per using.

Cores which need laboratories (I didn't test them)
    Dimension Movement : Active Effect : You can move your fort to another channel (in your world). Example : Not need . It starts with 100 durability and it loses 1 durability per hour. It gives 10 fame to the legion per hour. It loses 50 durability per using and it gives 500 fame per using.

Laboratories :
    This topic is in course of editing.
    Sorry for my english I'm not so good.
    I did this guide with my memories so tell me if something is wrong.

#2 elogamerr, Oct 25, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  3. Zjoker

Zjoker New Member

the cost is 10m gold not 1m to make a legion