1. To login into the forum, use the GAMESinFLAMES Account you created on your first login into the game.
    Dismiss Notice

Moving forward.

Discussion in 'Game Suggestions' started by esv, Feb 22, 2017.

1. esv

esv Member

Nation balance, nation balance, nation balance <- the big one that really hurt this game. Nations need a sytems to balance them.

PvP motivation and gearing up:
    As this is a PvP game, the medals rewarded should be spent on getting upgrade materials. This should be the most efficient way of upgrading your equipment. Especially since the PvP is not constant. For example, you could spend bronze medals for B spell/reinforce stones, Silvers for A stones, and gold for S stones or something along those lines.

PvE and Bosses:
    The grind is this game at the moment is very boring, just endlessly killing the same mobs. I want to see boss quests which reward materials(less than PvP) and give the materials to make weapons and find artifacts. Farming boss quests with a group would be much more fun than solo killing/botting T7 or T8 and AFk farming the abyss.

Crafting/frustrations:
    The fail chances are extremely obnoxious and I have seen many players quit because of them. I would prefer getting the materials be a bit harder and let the success rates always be 100%. Constantly failing the same crafts over and over is just annoying and doesn't reward effort at all. Some players will spend 10x more time crafting the same thing, while a lucky player gets it first try.

Basically, I think PvE should be the main way to get equipment/weapons while still offering some upgrade materials and focus more on killing bosses in parties than endlessly grinding mobs. However PvP and medals should be the best source(Not only) of upgrade materials to really progress your character. At the same time I'd like to see a smaller focus on crafting, I dont like how players have to craft basically everything.

Thanks for reading, would love to know what you guys think!