1. To login into the forum, use the GAMESinFLAMES Account you created on your first login into the game.
    Dismiss Notice

Punisher guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Lusitano, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Lusitano

Lusitano New Member

any 1 can make 1 pls, masterys, gear, is better damage build or critical + atk speed, any 1 can make full guide pls?

in old forum was one more or less good but i cant acess it anymore :(

2. kawe

kawe Active Member

That's all up to the player, and doesn't need to have any guide because you can reset your skills anytime to switch out.
    I'm not planning on making a guide on classes because then it'll just be used by everyone else. However there is already a meta build that most players use already without even needing a guide.

So go for what you think benefits you more and your own preference between critical or attack speed. I'd suggest making a guide yourself unless you are too dependant on copying other people.

But here's my opinion about the dmg vs crit vs speed.
    As long as you can maintain atk speed or don't feel like you need that and just want more damage or crit then avoid the atk speed. Some prefer attacking faster and having less crit because the increase of crit rate might not be a big difference.

There aren't many players who even visits the forums unless it's maintenance, try to check steam community hub and maybe you'll find someone willing to share and post.

3. conann233

conann233 New Member

General guide (short version):
    For new players i recommend to craft one of the weapons in the Weapon section and stick with it until you are able to craft the skeleton dagger. Also forget about the "old" weapons which are weaker then self-crafted weapons. Then craft the B-option for gear and leave the health-items out if you dont have enough EP yet. Try to roll 8 attack on each item with the Magic Crafting Stone which you can buy from Wren. If you do so you can help in combat and farm in dungeons for better gear.

Explenation part:
    Weapon:

For your weapon choice there is no real option in this game since the meta-skill stone needs exactly 5 weapons:
    spellstone.PNG

Since you need essence of darkness and 100 silver medals to craft knight of death skill stone and again another essence of darkness and another 100 silver medals for the Skeleton Kings Dagger. At current meta most people stick with the Skeleton Kings Dagger since even if you dont like to play melee it buffs your damage of your bow as well. On your road to these items i recommend crafting your gear first and sticking to one of the following weapon:

Skeleton Kings Dagger has a huge attackspeed buff (28,6% for me) and around 14% damage buff and also some movementspeed. In addition you get two jumps to a target and silence, movementslow, knockup, shield and tons of burst damage.
    Bow of Shadows works a bit like vayne in LOL.
    Recurved Bow of Death gives you stealth for around 5 seconds and a long rage finisher ultimate.
    Dagger of Mutilation gives you alot of lifesteal and aoe fear which is recomended for bossfights.
    And Dagger of Justice (which i havent used much) is what i have heared a bit like talon gameplay in LOL. He can jump on one target and trys to nuke it down quickly.

Gear:
    For the gear there are some options imo. Since you can reroll options with magic crafting stones you should aim for the right additional effects on your gear. For PVE Armor is strongly recommended and if you want to deal damage its also recommended to get attack on every piece. Items at D level have up to 8 attack and 12 armor or single stat 12attack or 20 armor. Those stats increase by upgrading gear so you can get alot of stats without even using SP. Assuming you got really lucky and spend alot of time and got every piece on S level you can have 128 attack and 224 just as additional effects.
    gearoption.PNG

For the meta build you would mostly use dagger which is heavily skill+burst based. Therefore its recommended to focus more on attack talents instead of crit. Also having armor and attack double option seems to be the best for total stats. Since you can reach the 1000 attack mark easily its also nice to get full armor (20 on D-level) on some parts.
    Option A:
    meta1.PNG

For a more tanky option with also cheaper gear (since thorns armor is not needed) i recommend the following:

Option B:
    meta2.PNG

Option B has +2700 HP at full SP and around 578HP more at 0SP which means with ~3200 HP vs ~5900 HP in fortress battles where you have full SP.
    Option A has 75armor, 22attack, 12%crit(multiplicative with base crit which means effictively its only around 3-4% crit chance) and most important the thorns effect. With this build you can reflect which helps alot in 1v1 situations and in situations where you got heal. I think this build is slightly stronger at midgame.

Masteries:
    If you plan on playing with bow and doing alot of hits instead of skills then i recommend taking most critical effects in the masteries. For dagger gameplay i and in most cases i recommend taking every single attack damage you can get.

4. EddArslon

EddArslon Member

11775 EP cost, leaves 2325, If you wanted to keep the thorn armor and health.

Helmet of Prot 1
    Thorns Armor 2
    Boots of Warrior 4
    Earrings of Dawn 5
    Huge Belt 6
    Thorns Ring 8

5. conann233

conann233 New Member

You can always skip items and get one better version in another slot. In build A you could get huge belt and skip necklace (take no option version from npc). Problem is you kill your early damage with less items :)

6. exezn

exezn New Member

guys, need help. how many % chance of fail to make a thorny armor ? tried it 6 times. and always fail. wtf.

7. conshar

conshar New Member

Known fails to me are until now 0 to 11 in a row

8. hadojin

hadojin Member

Sorry for you buddy, It's always a luck chance. I got it from first time, some people got it from 3 and 10th ..its kinda random we dont know

9. tantaradam

tantaradam New Member

So guys what do u think for Atack/Mresist or jsut full tanky Armor/Mresist stats on all the gear to counter those nuke saints

10. EddArslon

EddArslon Member

Short answer: 12-Armor/9-MR is king. (24/18 at A-rank)

--192 Armor + 162 MR in addition to gear

You should only go AD if you want to farm faster or take towers/nexus quicker, or rush in Arena quicker.
    +14 at A-single
    +112 all piece (About 160+ damage on a punisher with skill/gem 320 on crit)

11. tantaradam

tantaradam New Member

I do did that math Edd xD.What i ask is if this is worth doing.I mean why shoud we go tanky if our ultimate skill have high CD and we will destrony towers/nexus slower?What is the point in staying alive longer if we cant do anythink?Yes i know we have E and secondary skill bar but u can use those in rotation and without that much ressistance.Some one test this build?