1. To login into the forum, use the GAMESinFLAMES Account you created on your first login into the game.
    Dismiss Notice

Secrets of gearing up, lets get strong

Discussion in 'Guides' started by FateZero, Nov 17, 2016.

1. FateZero

FateZero Member

Hello, we have new players everyday so i think it will be helpfull:

gonna tell you how to get strong fast and start powning!

1st- Get to lvl30, contrary to popular belief you cannot get exp stuck. Just have on mind that you need the territory for blue quests open so the quest appear. For example, at lvl 29 the blue quest is turn sulfur at npc and you need the tier8 dungeon coquested be ur nation for this quest to appear.

2nd- Make your essence weapon and your Striker4 stone, For this you will need 2 Essence of darkness and 200 silver medals. Essence of darkness JUST drops from the Tier1/2 dungeon Boss, to kill this boss your nation needs to have more than one fortress on this channel or the dungeon will be bloqued be shields. The other option is to farm officers in the t8 field.

For silver medals Buy abunch of B quest scrolls and spamm it till you get the kill fisher quest, it gives 4medals is the faster to do if you are strong enougth for solo it. If not then grab the kill 10/10 tou quest, it gives 2medals.

3rd- Farm t8 dungeon forever, turn blue gems that you got from veins drops into spell stones for lvl ur weapons, Use B reinforce stones to make ur gear rank A+ , sell the 0Durability gear to buy stat reroll stones. This dungeon gives everything you need once you have your weapon and stone, just farm,farm,farm.

I am FateZero, Leader of Unlimited blade legion And lord of the Ch2 Fortress, Im accepting anyone brave enougth to join the Legion, also helping whit boss killing and silver medals.

#1 FateZero, Nov 17, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
  2. EddArslon

EddArslon Member

Alternatively, farm precept B for 0/1 territory =3 gold 150 spellstone
    -- Defend or attack an easy target 1v10? I'll take my win.

farm precept B for 0/2 NPC territory =2 gold 150 spellstone
    -- Channel 5 is the place to do it, if you can stomach wearing only C gear and hoarding the rest of your gear.

Sell the gold medals to buy silver medals on the Auction house.

3. esv

esv Member

Not if you're a saint. This list applies mostly to punishers.

4. FateZero

FateZero Member

Saints cant solo bosses, but some AD weird pistol build. You gonna need someone to help you but the guideline is the same.

5. Nyxa

Nyxa Active Member

I could never confirm ingame, that blue quests are related to many lands ur nation own (i think its just a rumor). But i definitely know that blue quests needs to be triggered by completing some other quests. The ppl who are saying they are stuck and lvl 28/29, have always some purple quests left (for example boss kills or Npc lands+box take). These quests triggers blue quests for lvl 28/29.

6. EddArslon

EddArslon Member

Some of these purple quest trigger the blue.

When I leveled my punisher I got stuck at 29... and then it just happened at 'random' that I was able to turn in for blue (Nation-theory)

I got stuck because I hadn't kill fisher, and I dropped a purple quest to pick it back up (And I couldn't pick the quest back up again, it was ore/herbs that I didn't want to farm manually)

7. zassalameI

zassalameI Member

saints dont need to solo boss for silver precept you can do precept [C] (occupy territory 10/10) (kill players , includes player that afk in abyss) it will awards you silver which is good for saints (killer class)
    saints can solo boss but it take hell load of time compare to punishers
    so for me quickest way to gain silver is from precept [c]

8. FateZero

FateZero Member

Didnt know that abyss kills count for these quests, thats actually a great tip.