1. To login into the forum, use the GAMESinFLAMES Account you created on your first login into the game.
    Dismiss Notice

Why did i quit ?

Discussion in 'Game Suggestions' started by InDeed, Feb 23, 2017.

1. InDeed

InDeed Member

1. Net code and hit box = anti-competitive gameplay.
    [​IMG]
    I am from EU with 48 ping and when i face players from Brasil, LA and Asia they deliver the most frustrating times i had in game. As you can see those both players were brasilians and autoattacks me with daggers from 10 meters range. I know you want to make the game accesible to many people but if you aim for competitive gameplay you should forget about client based/peer to peer net code. You have to use the code that all other moba has, include server for each region.

2. Characters

Imo there should have been at least 6-7 characters to pick from before the game releases. Rather to see more diversity in characters than soo many skills for only 3. For example the Saint could have been splitted to support and mage, the Guardian to tank and bruiser and the Punisher to assassin and disruptor/cc.

3. Grind
    At the end i was asking my self, why should i grind ? I didn't felt progression in game, killing same mobs over and over again, maybe there should be a system that let you upgrade the weapons while you use and play with them, like a mini exp bar that fills whenever you attack enemies, maybe then unlock skills for that weapon.

Nyxa likes this.
  2. Nyxa

Nyxa Active Member

The client lag/delay is really bad and i dont see any future for the game if this is not fixed. I tried to report that already http://www.crush-game.com/forum/threads/client-lag.858/ , because that problem is since closed beta around. I think that should be definitely one of the very high ranked topics to fix.

InDeed likes this.
  3. InDeed

InDeed Member

Same with the mobs, they react 3 seconds after you hit them, which really makes me doubt many of the files are in the EU server ...